What do we accept?
We seek men’s and women’s clothing appropriate for job interviews, including:
For our Military Ball Gown and Prom Dress Programs we need
- Men's and women's suits and professional clothing
- Women's plus-size clothing (high level of need)
- Business casual separates (slacks, blouses, dress shirts, blazers, etc.)
- Shoes, handbags and briefcases
- Gently used bras, camisoles, slips and "shape wear"
- Accessories for men and women (belts, ties, scarves, jewelry and cufflinks)
- Contemporary prom dresses, ball gowns and bridesmaid dresses
(shoes, evening bags, wraps and “bling” jewelry) No wedding gowns,
All donated clothing must be clean and in good condition. This
means no tears, stains, broken zippers, or missing buttons. Please have
all clothing on hangers and ready to wear.
Recycling your clothing and accessories not only helps others, but reduces your "carbon footprint" on the planet!